All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 cup besan
- 1 1/2 cup yogurt diluted with water
- Ground fresh green chilli,garlic and ginger paste
- Dessicated coconut
- Coriander leaves
- 1/2-1 metre thick plastic sheet.
- Mix chana besan, diluted yogurt, ground masala and salt and make
a smooth batter.
- Put it in the microwave for 5-6 minutes on high.
- In the mean time spread the plastic on a table and have a flat spatula
- As soon as its done quickly spread the thick mixture on the plastic
in a thin layer with the spatula.You have to do this before it cools
- When cool, cut into 2 inch strips and roll each strip.
- Put the rolls in a dish and heat 2-3 tblsp oil in another vessel,put
mustard seeds in it.
- When it pops, pour it over the rolls.
- Garnish with dessicated coconut and fresh corriander.