All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 250 gms carrot
- 2 green chillies
- Few springs of curry leaves
- 1 tsp mustard
- A small pinch hing
- 2 tbsp grated coconut or roasted groundnut powder.
- 1 tsp oil for seasoning.
Serve it hot with rice or can be had as a sandwich filling.
- Grate carrot.
- If very juicy squeeze out some water from the carrot.
- In a pan take 1 tsp of oil and season it with mustard, green chillies
and a pinch of hing.
- Add the grated carrot and stir till carrot gets cooked.
- Add grated coconut or groundnut and salt to taste.