All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 2 Capsicum
- 300 gms Paneer
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 tbs Finely chopped ginger
- 4-5 Chopped green chillies
- 4-5 Curry leaves
- 1 tbs Oil
- Chopped cilantro and tomatoes for garnishing
- Heat 1 tbs oil. Put mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Add chopped ginger and chopped chillies.
- Finely add mashed paneer and mix it properly.
- Put this masala aside.
- Take capsicum ,remove it's cap and inner part which contains seeds.
- Put paneer masala in these capsicum bowls and cover with it's cap.
- Put this stuffed capsicum in microwave oven for 4-5 minutes.
- If there is power level in your microwave, use medium level.
- Before serving garnish it with chopped tomato and cilenthro leaves.