All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1/2 medium sized cauliflower cut into thin pieces
- 1 potato peeled and cut as thin fries
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp poppy seed
- 1/2 onion chopped in length
- 2 green chilli slit lengthwise
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp oil
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add potatoes, cauliflower, salt
and turmeric. Mix. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove cover, add onion. Mix and cook till potatoes are tender.
- Add chilli, poppy seed. Mix.
- Make space in the middle of the pan. Break the egg in the center.
Mix it with the rest. Fry for 1 minute.