All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Green chillies
- Coconut grated
- Dhania seeds
- Khuskhus, sesame, cumin, dry red pepper
- Tamarind paste, salt, oil for saute-ing, curry leaves
Serve with plain or basmati rice.
- Cut the Brinjal and saute it in about 3 tablespoon of oil adding
salt to taste and keep it aside.
- Dry roast and dry grind to smooth powder:
- 1 tablespoon of dhania seeds
- 1 table spoon of khus khus seeds
- 1 table spoon of sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp of cumin
- 3 dry red pepper
- Wet grind to a paste:
- 1 cup of fresh or dry coconut
- one medium onion, cut
- 1" fresh ginger piece
- In a thick bottomed kadai, add 4-5 tablespoons of oil and pour the
wet masala, 1/4 tsp of turmeric, 2 vertically slit green chillies and
saute it until the oil leaves the sides
- Add the dry masala and add 1/2 tsp of tamarind paste with 1 cup of
- When this starts boiling add the brinjal and more salt to taste.
- Garnish it with curry leaves.