All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Capsicum and Paneer Mix
- 1/4 kg Green capsicum
- 1/4 kg Paneer
- 2 Onions
- 1/2 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- Salt to taste Dash Ajinamoto
- Oil as required (Preferably olive oil)
Serve piping hot with rotis.
- Chop the onion fine. Wash the capsicums, slit down the Centre and
de-seed. Cut into fine cubes. Cut paneer into cubes.
- In a kadai, add two tbl spoon oil . Heat well. Add the panner cubes,
fry till golden brown. Keep aside.
- Next fry the capsicum with a pinch of salt and a dash of ajinamoto.
- Finally saute the onions with ginger garlic paste. When well done,
stir in the fried capsicum and then the paneer.
- Garnish with coriander and grated cheese.