All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 3 medium sized boiling potatoes
- 10 green chillies minced
- 4 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1" piece of fresh ginger, crushed finely
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp hing
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp cooking oil
- Boil the potatoes in their skins till soft, remove the skins and
mash very nicely with a fork. Set aside.
- Heat the oil and add the mustard, cumin, ginger and green chillies.
- When the mustard starts crackling , add the hing and chilli powder
and fry for about 1/2 a minute.
- Remove from heat and add the mashed potatoes, chopped coriander leaves
and salt .
- Mix well and heat through.
- Remove and transfer to a bowl.
- Use this stuffing for potato parathas, toasted potato sandwiches,
bread pakodas, stuffed vegetables and potato bondas.