All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Potatoes 4 medium sized (Cut into bite sized pieces)
- Soya Sauce 1tsp
- Chilli Sauce 1tsp
- Pepper Powder 1/2tsp (according to taste)
- Corn Flour 2tsp
- Ajnomoto Pinch
- Salt to taste
- Curd 2tsp
- Green Chillies 2
- Ginger Garlic Paste 2tsp
- Garam Masala
- Red Color Pinch.
- Mix the deep frying ingredients and keep it aside for 2 minutes.
Deep fry them and keep it aside for later use.
- Grind all the gravy ingredients into a thick paste. Don't add a lot
- Fry the gravy in 4 tsp of oil with curry leaves and garlic pods,
till the gravy gets thick and a little oil should stand on top.
- Add the fried Potatoes into this gravy and fry on simmer for 4min.