All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Capsicum 3 no.
- Potatoes 3 no.
- Onion (large) 1 no.
- Green chillies 2 no.
- Tomato (large) 1 no.
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp.
- Oil for frying
- Amchur 1 tbsp.
- Turmeric Powder 1/2 tsp.
- Red chilli powder 1 tbsp.
- Dhania Jeera Powder 2 tblsp.
- Salt as per taste
- Cut the potatoes and capsicum lengthwise like in French-fries. Finely
chop the onion, tomato and the green chillies.
- Pour 2 tblsp. oil in a non-stick pan and fry the potatoes till cooked.
Remove the potatoes from the pan with the help of a slotted spoon and
keep them aside.
- Similarly fry the capsicum in the remaining oil (add little oil if
needed). Remove the capsicum with help of a slotted a spoon after it
is fried for 10-12 minutes.
- Next fry the chopped onions in the remaining oil till it turns transparent
then add the green chillies, garlic paste and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the dhania jeera powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and
amchur to the onions and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add chopped tomato, and stir-fry till tomatoes become a paste.
- Add the fried potatoes and capsicum to the above mixture and mix
well. Add salt as per taste; cook for 5 minutes covering it.