All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Potatoes 3 large
- Tomatoes 3-4 large
- Green Chillies 2-3 slit length wise
- Curry leaves 10-15
- Mustard seeds half teaspoon
- Jeera 1 teaspoon
- Dhania Jeera powder -2 teaspoon
- Haldi half tea spoon
- Salt To taste
- Red chiily powder one and half teaspoon
- Lime 1 large
- Fresh corrainder leaves one fourth cup (finely chopped)
- Cooked & mashed Green Peas - half cup
- Cook potatoes, peel and crumble very finely or mash
- Chop tomatoes, slit green chillies lengthwise
- Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard and jeera
- Add green chillies, curry leaves and the chopped tomatoes. Fry well.
- Add Haldi powder, dhaniya, jeera powder and chilly powder.
- Add half cup water and let it cook for 5-8 minutes.
- Now add the potato (mashed, cookedpeas can also be added)
- Add salt and juice of one lime.
- Remove from flame and add lots of cut corriander leaves