All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Spinach 1 lb. fresh
- Mixed Vegetables 16 ounce (carrot, pea, bean, and corn)
- Two medium size onions (chopped)
- Tomato 1 lb.
- Ricotta cheese 16 ounces
- Vegetables oil 2 tsp.
- Ginger (chopped)
- Green pepper (chopped)
- Raisins and Cashew nuts
Serve it with nan,chapati or paratha.
- Chop the spinach and put in the pressure cooker for one whistle.
- Take a saucepan, warm the oil and add Raisins, cashew nuts, garlic,
pepper, ginger, onions into the pan. Cook the mixture until onions become
- Now add Ricotta cheese, spinach, mixed vegetables and salt into the
pan and cover it. Let it cook until mixture tries.
- Now add spices (coriander powder, turmeric powder, and chili powder,
Garam Masala) and mix it well.
- Add tomato sauce and cook until mixture becomes dry again.