All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Sprouted Moong Vegetable
- Sprouted whole moong - 2 cups
- Finely chopped Onions - 1 small
- Cumin - 1 tsp.
- Chilli powder - 1 tsp.
- Haldi powder - 1/2 tsp.
- Coriander powder - 1 tsp.
- Coriander leaves, chopped - a handful
- Oil - 1-2 tsp.
- Heat oil in a pan .
- Add cumin seeds and brown them well.
- Add the chopped onions and fry them on a medium flame till transparent.
- Add all the masala powders and fry till the raw smell of the masala
turns into a pleasant aroma.
- Add the sprouted moong and 1 cup of water, along with salt.
- Cover the pan, reduce the heat and allow to cook.
- The vegetable is done when all the water has evaporated and moong
- Garnish with coriander leaves.