All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 2 large Potatoes
- 2 large Onions
- 3 Tbsp Besan
- Ginger chopped fine
- Green chillies
- Curry leaves
- Salt to taste
- 3 Tsp of cooking oil
- 1 Tbsp Urad dal
- Add water to the besan to make a smooth paste. Add 2 pinches of turmeric.
Remove all lumps. Set aside.
- Make seasoning with oil and urad dal in a pan.
- Add ginger, chillies and curry leaves and saute for a minute.
- Cut potato and Onion into similar sized pieces. Add the Potato and
Onion pieces. Add Salt. Also a pinch of turmeric to give color to pieces.
Add minimum water to let cook. Cover with a lid and let simmer till
- Add the besan paste. Mix gently. Let the besan cook well on low flame.
Stir regularly but gently. Besan should form a gravy like consistency
in the pan. The gravy will get thicker as it cooks.