All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 4 medium potatoes - boiled
- 3 medium capsicum
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp oil
Serve hot with rice or chappatis.
- Mash the boiled potatoes with the chilli powder, garam masala and
- Add oil and Mix them well and cook the potato mixture for about 10
minutes in a pan. Add salt as needed.
- Wash the capsicum thoroughly and cut open the top by slicing the
knife in a circle and remove the stem.
- Fill the mashed potato mixture inside each capsicum.
- Boil the stuffed capsicums in an oven for about 20 minutes and rotate
the capsicum periodically so that it can cook on all sides.