All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 medium sized cauliflower
- 350 gms maida flour
- 2 pinches ajenomotto
- 1 cup corn flour
- 2 tsp ginger
- 2 tsp garlic
- 2 tsp mirchi powder
- 1 egg
- Salt to taste.
- Cut florets into desired size and soak in salt water for 10 mts.
- After that take out them drain on tissue paper and add above ingredients
- Mix well and keep it for atleast 2 hrs.
- Then heat oil in a pan and deep fry cauliflower florets as you do
- After you are done again take two tsp of oil in khadai add minced
garlic, long slit green mirchi, 1 pinch ajenomotoand mix it nicely.
- Finally garnish with finely cut coriander