All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Chick Pea Kurma
- Chick peas -2 cups
- Tomato -2
- Onion -1
- Coriander leaves- 1/2 bunch
- Coriander powder-4 tea sp
- Chilli powder-3 tea sp
- Mustard seeds-1/2 tsp
- Tamarind juice-1/2 Tsp
- Curry leaves- a few.
- Oil a little
- Salt as required
- Soak the Chick peas in water for 4 hours and pressure cook it by
adding little salt
- Chop and fry the onion with little oil for 10 min.
- Grind the fried onion, tomato, and coriander leaves using a blender
- In a pan heat a little oil and splutter the mustard seeds followed
by adding curry leaves. Add the coriander powder and chilli powder fry
for 30 sec and then add the tomato onion mixture into it with required
amount of water.
- When it starts boiling add the cooked chick pea and tamarind juice
and keep it in a medium flame for 20-30 min.