All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Palak - 1 bunch
- Paneer - 1/4 kg
- Onions - 2
- Tomatoes - 3
- Oil/Ghee - 5 tbls
- Garlic paste - 2 tsps
- Ginger paste - 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Corriander powder - 3 tsps
- Moti elaichi - 1
- Cinnamon - 1" stick
Serve with chappati.
- Pressure cook the palak with 1 or 2 green chillies (as taste demands)
and puree the steamed palak
- Cut Paneer into cubes and soak it in water in which turmeric has
- Take a cooker and heat oil. Add both the whole spices and fry till
- Add finely chopped onions and after 2 minutes add the garlic and
ginger paste. Fry till nice and brown
- After onions have browned, add chilli and corriander powder and fry
for two minutes.
- Add grated tomatoes (without the skin) and fry till it becomes brownish
and oil starts collecting around the masala.
- Add the pureed palak and fry for 2-4 minutes.
- Add the Paneer cubes and stir softly as the paneer can break.
- Cook it on pressure for one whistle.