All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 Bunch of Spinach
- 1 medium size boiled potato
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 Onion
- 2 Green chillies
- 1 Piece of Ginger
- 1 Tsp. oil
Serve with Roti, Paratha or rice.
- Wash Spinach under a flow of water and keep it in the pan.
- Close the lid of pan and put it on low flame.
- Grind tomatoes, ginger and green chillies in mixie.
- Cut onion into very fine pieces and fry it in oil till little brown.
- After the Spinach becomes soft, remove it from flame and let it be
- Add the mixture prepared to the fried onion for 3 min.
- Grind the Spinach in mixie till it becomes like thick liquid.
- Cut the boiled potato inot very small pieces.
- Add the salt, Spinach and potato into the puree prepared .
- Add 1/4 cup of water to it and let it be boil.