All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Cabbage - 2 cups
- Carrots - 1/2 cup
- Green Pepper - 1/2 cup
- Potatoes - 3 medium
- Peas - 1 cup
- Tomatoes - 2 large
- Tomato paste - 2 Tbs
- Onions - 2 medium
- Pav bhaji masala - 2 Tbs
- Ginger garlic paste - 2 Tbs
- Red chili powder - 1 tsp
- Butter - 3 Tbs
Serve with hot buttered rolls.
- Cut cabbage, carrot, green pepper, and potatoes in quarters and boil
them with peas.
- Cut onions and tomatoes in small blocks.
- Heat a saucepan and add the butter.
- When melted add onions and saute them until golden brown.
- Once brown add ginger garlic paste and stirfry for 30 seconds.
- Then add tomatoes and fry for 2 minutes or until tomatoes are done
- Once it is done add the tomato paste and cook for 1 minute.
- Add chili powder, pav bhaji masala, and salt.
- Fry for another minute. Then add the mashed boiled vegetables and
- Keep on heat for another 5 min or so. Let it boil and continue stirring
- Once done garnish with fine onions, cilantro and lemon slice.