All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Brinjal Potato Dish
- Brinjal : 1
- Potatoes : 2
- Red Onions : 1
- Tomatoes : 2
- Salt to Taste
- Red Chilli Powder : 1 Tsp
- Tumeric Powder : 1/4 Tsp
- Dry Mango Powder : 1/4 Tsp
- Garlic : 2-3 cloves
- Water : 1/2 cup
- Ghee : 2 Tbsp
Serve with steam rice or chappati.
- Wash the Brinjal, potatoes and tomatoes.
- Peel off the skin of the potatoes and the brinjal.
- Chop the brinjal into tiny cubical pieces.
- Cut each potato into 4 equal halves.
- Chop the tomotoes and the onions into small pieces.
- Put the brinjal, potatoes, salt, tumeric powder, red chilli powder
and water into the pressure cooker.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes. Do not put too much water as the eggplant
releases water while being pressure cooked.
- After all steam is released blend it lightly.
- Make a paste of garlic. Fry the onions till they are light golden
brown, add garlic paste.
- Pour the tampering over the dish.