All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 2 large potatoes.
- Curry leaves.
- A big piece of ginger.
- 5-6 hot green chillies.
- 1-2 cups of grated coconut.
- Mustard seeds.
Serve with tomato rice, sambar rice, dosai, chapati etc.
- Boil the potatoes, remove the skin and mash them into relatively
- Grind grated coconut, green chillies and ginger to a paste.
- Heat oil in a pan, toss in the mustard seeds and after seasoning
add in the paste, pour a cup of water and boil the mixture for about
- Now add the mashed potatoes into the mixture and allow it to boil
for another 5 minutes or until the mixture becomes thick. Feel free
to add little water to meet your required consistency.
- Finally add curry leaves to the stew.