All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Fresh Palak 1 bunch
- 2 medium sized potatoes
- 3-4 pods of garlic
- A small piece of ginger
- 2 large onions
- 2-3 green chillies
- Red chillies powder-1 tsp
- Dhaniya jeera powder-1 tsp
- Garam masala or curry powder-1 tsp
Serve hot with hot phulkas or rice or puloa.
- Wash and boil palak with the garlic pods,ginger and chopped onions(chop
the onions into quarters)and green chillies.
- After everything is cooked remove from the vessel run it in the mixer
for just few seconds and keep the paste aside.
- Do not add water unless necessary.
- Cut potatoes into cubes and boil it in a vessel.
- Add salt and turmeric powder to it while boiling.
- Once it is boiled drain the water and keep aside.
- Take a little ghee in a pan and add half a tea spoon of cummin seeds
and once it splutters add the palak and onion paste and let it boil
for few minutes.
- Now add the boiled potatoes and a little garam masala or curry powder
and and dhaniya jeera powder and also some water if needed and let it
boil for few minutes more till the potatoes absorbs the flavour.
- Season with fresh cream if you like.