All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Coconut Balls in Capsicum Bowl
- Grated fresh coconut -one cup
- 1 tbsp. diced capsicum, carrot, beans - each
- 3 green chillies, ginger (chopped)
- Sarso and curry leaves
- Three big boiled potatoes
- Two table spoon of maida and one table spoon of corn flour mixed
- Two slices of bread
- Cooking medium-any ground nut oil
- Six large capsicums.
- Peel the potatoes and mash them.
- Heat oil . Add sarso &curryleaves . Keep for ten seconds only
- Add chopped green chillies, capsicum ginger & beans.
- Saute for two minutes and remove from gas.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add bread slices made into balls.
- Dip in the batter made with cornflour & maida.
- Roll in breadcrumbs deep fry. The oil should be hot when rolls are
- And then flame should be reduced to cook the rolls nicely.
- Remove when golden.
- Capsicum Bowls - cut the top portion of the capsicum to give the
shape of a bowl.
- Take out seed carefully. Apply butter with salt and keep in microwave
oven or oven .
- Remove and the cup is ready. Place one ball in each.
- Top with two strings of cheese.