All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1/2 kg Potatoes
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp Dhania powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tbsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 tbsp Cumin Seeds
Serve them by inserting tooth-picks in them with tomato ketchup.
- Cut potatoes verticaly in to long and thin pieces ( like french fries
or finger chips). Wash them nicely and keep the soaked in water for
- Heat oil in a pan and add Dhania Powder , Garam Masala and salt to
- Stir it properly to make a paste.
- Now put all the potatoes into the paste and mix it well.
- Take the potatoes out of the pan into almunim foil.
- Keep them in a oven at 450 celcius for 20 mins. Turn the potato pieces
when you are half way through.