All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 lb okra
- 1/2 cup besan flour
- 2 red chilli
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp urad dal
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 8-10 tsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp turmeric poweder
- Wash okra. Leave it for water to completely drip. Cut it into small
round pieces. In case of frozen Okra, microwave it for 3 minutes to
make it soft.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan. Put mustard seeds, red chillies, urad dal
and allow it to sputter.
- Add okra to the above seasoning. Cover and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add salt, turmeric powder and curry powder and mix well.
- Sprinkle besan flour evenly and mix. Add 2 tsp of oil from the sides
of the pan.
- Allow to cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Turn off heat and allow it to reamin for about 3-4 minutes.