All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 3 capsicums
- 6-8 spoons cooking oil
- 2 spoons thick tamarind juice
- 1 spoon mirchi powder
- 3 spoons dhania powder
- 2 spoons til powder
- 2 spoons coconut powder(dry)
- 1/2 spoon jeera
- Pinch of haldi, hing
- Salt to taste
Serve with hot rice.
- Cut capsicum into medium-size pieces. Put oil in the cooking
- After heating the oil add jeera,hing & then add the capsicum
pieces. Let it cook for 10-15 minutes without lid.
- Meanwhile, prepare the mixture. Take tamarind juice and add mirchi
powder, haldi, dhania powder, til powder, dry coconut, required amount
of salt and mix well all the ingredients.
- Add this mixture into the capsicum and and allow it to cook for 3-5