All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 8-10 Jalapeno peppers
- 1 large onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 cup gram flour
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 1/4 tsp. turmeric powder.
- 2 pinches soda bicarb
- 1 tbsp. hot oil
- Mix all ingredients of batter to form a dip thick enough to thickly
coat back of a spoon. Keep aside.
- Dice the onion and garlic into very fine pieces.
- Saut onion and garlic in a little olive oil.
- Wash the Jalapeno peppers and slice them open length wise so as to
create a pocket
- Fill the inside with sauted onion and garlic.
- Dip the whole pepper in the batter and deep fry.