All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Stuff Bell Pepper
- Two fresh bell pepper
- Two medium size patato
- One big onion
- One red fresh tomato
- Little green coriender leaves
- Half tbls. turmuric
- One tbls.coriender powder
- Half tbls.chilly powder
- Half tbls.garam masala
- One tbls. salt
- Vegetable oil
- Boil and peel the potatos.
- Chop the onion,tomato ,corriander leaf and little green chilly also.
- Put some oil in a pan some musturd and cumin seed also.
- Then put chopped onion and green chilly and fry it till onion becomes
in golden colour.
- Mash the potato over the pan and put all spices.
- Fry it for another 2-3 minute.
- Put chopped tomato and coriender leaves,and mix it properly,close
- Wash the bell pepper,cut the upper part in the round shape and take
off the inside material.
- Put potato masala inside the bell pepper and grease it outside the
bell pepper with some oil.
- Bake it for 15-20 minute at 400F.