All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups of thin chura
- 2 cups of green peas
- 1 finely chopped potato
- 1 big red tomato
- 2 finely chopped green chilies
- 1 Tea sp. chopped fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1 Table sp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 Tea sp. garam masala
- 1/2 Tea sp. salt
- 4 Tea sp. sugar
- 1 Tea sp. amchur powder
- 3-4 black cardamom seeds
- 5-6 cloves
- 5-6 whole black pepper seeds
- 1/2 cup chopped cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup of raisins
- Saute in a little oil over a medium heat, the green chilies, ginger,
cloves, black peppers, and cardamoms for a few minutes, add the potatoes
and peas and spices and saute till the peas are tender.
- Grind tomato in the grinder to form the liquid juice. Mix this tomato
juice in the chura with your fingers. Do not mash it.
- If chura is still looks dry then add little water as needed.
- Remember this should be done just before you are ready to add chura
in the mixture.
- Add the salt, sugar, cashews and raisins along with the prepared
chura to the mixture and cook for a further 5 minutes. Turn off the
- Add amchur powder, garam masala and mix them well.
- Before serving dot with a few Tea sp. of butter and sprinkle with
the lemon juice. Add coriander leaves.