All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 whole cauliflower
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 med. onion thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic thinly sliced
- 1 inch ginger root grated
- 1 large tomato
- 3-4 pods cardamom
- 2-3 cloves
- 1 bayleaf
- Chopped green coriander
- Wash cauliflower and remove excess leaves and stem, don't cut the
- Make some slits in the stem and place onions and garlic inside the
- Now heat oil on medium heat in pot preferably non-stick and add cardamom,
cloves and bayleaf when they brown(only takes seconds) add chopped tomatoes,
place cauliflower in the pot.
- Mix turmeric, salt and grated ginger in about 6 tbsp. of water and
sprinkle evenly over cauliflower.
- Cover pot with a tight fitting lid and turn the heat down to low.
remove when done, keep a eye on it if it starts drying out add little
bit more water.
- Shouldn't take more than 20-30 min.
- Garnish with coriander.