All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Paneer cubes 250 grams
- Beaten curds 2 cups
- Ginger garlic paste
- Tomatoes and onions 4/5 each ( for more gravy add more)
- Whole cloves, small cardomoms, cinnamomstick and bay leaf
- Tomato puree 1 packet
- Garam masala powder
- Kasoori mehti 3/4 pinches
- Salt,turmeric powder and red chilli powder and a little sugar
- Tandoor colour (optional--to get the real chicken look alike)
- Ghee 4/5 spoonfuls
- Cashew nuts /or badam soaked in water for one hour 20 pieces.
For Marinating Paneer
- Mix the paneer cubes with curds, a spoonful of ginger garlic paste,
a pinch of salt, red chilli powder and a pinch of garam masala powder.
- Add the tandoor colour if desired. refrigerate overnight.
For Boiled Onion Paste
- Boil the onions and tomatoes with one bay leaf, 3/4 cardamoms and
a half a tea spoon of ghee in water.
- Cool the mixture .
- Remove the bay leaf. Add ginger garlic paste and the cashew nuts.
- Grind to a smooth paste.
- Grill the paneer, ( and if you have excess curds it is preferable
not to use it because the smell of garlic will overpower.) until the
ends are browned.
- Heat the ghee in a vessel, and add whole garam masala.
- Fry a little add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and garam masala
powder and fry.
- Now add the tomato puree, balance curds and cook till it thickens
add the boiled onion paste and cook till oil separates add the kasoori
mehti and cook till it resembles a thick gravy.
- Add salt and sugar.
- Now add the grilled panner and cook for a few minutes.