All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Capsicum with Chana Flour
- Capsicum -2-3(depending on size)
- Garlic-3-4 flakes
- Chana flour-about 2 tablespoons
- Tumeric powder
- Chili powder-according to taste
- Garam masala-according to taste
- Salt-to taste
- Coriander leaves
- Chop the capsicum finely.
- Take oil in a pan.
- Add little bit of hing, mustard and jeera.
- Then add in the garlic which has to be chopped in small pieces.
- After that put in the capsicum. Stir properly and then cover with
a lid for approx 10 minutes.
- Add in the chana flour, tumeric,chili powder,garam masala and salt.
Again stir properly and let this cook with the lid on for another 10
- The chana flour should properly coat the capsicum.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.