All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Green Onion Bhurji
- 4 small bunches of green onions with leaves
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
Serve piping hot.
- Clean the green onions and cut the onion bulbs from the green leaves.
- Chop the bulbs finely and Chop the leaves finely. Keep aside
- Take oil in a wide mouthed pan and saute the chopped onion bulbs
for some time till they become soft.
- Add the chopped leaves and mix well.
- Close with a tight fitting lid. Decrease flame and let it cook till
the leaves become soft.
- After the leaves get cooked thoroughly , add chilli powder and turmeric
powder. Mix well.
- Beat the eggs and add to the pan. Mix the whole mixture well till
the eggs get cooked and the mixture is dry.
- Add salt