All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 4 medium sized potatoes.
- 1/2 lb paneer
- 1 green pepper- finely chopped
- 2 green chillies (opt)- finely chopped
- a pinch of black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- salt to taste
- oil for frying
Serve hot as an appetizer or a side dish.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into half lengthwise.
- Heat oil in a pan. Deep fry the potatoes till they are golden brown.
- Scoop out from each of the fried potato halves so that they look
- In a Kadai heat oil. Fry the chopped green pepper pieces and green
- Then add grated paneer, salt, black pepper powder, salt and the scooped
potato (not the cups).
- Mix nicely and fry for some time.
- Fill in the paneer mixture into the cups .
- Arrange them in a greased baking dish and bake them at 300o
F for about 10 mins.