All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Cream Style Corn with Mixed Vegetables
- 1 tin cream style corn
- 4 oz mixed vegetables (carrots, eggplant, squash, cabbage, cauliflower
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 tsp finely crushed fresh ginger
- 1 tsp finely crushed fresh garlic
- 3 whole black peppercorns
- 1 tsp whole jeera
- 1 tbsp ghee
- Heat the ghee in a cooking pot, preferably nonstick.
- Add jeera and black peppercorns.
- Add ginger and garlic after the jeera turns brown and fry for a few
- Then add the chopped onions and fry till they turn golden brown.
- Then add the tomato paste and after a few seconds add the mixed vegetables
and about 2-4 tbsp water.
- Cover and cook till the vegetables are half done.
- Then add the cream style corn and salt and complete the cooking.
- Garnish with cilantro.