All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Vegetables in Onion Masala
- 1 lb vegetables
- 3 medium sized onions
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 2 tbl spoons oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp besan
Serve with white rice.
- Cut the vegetables into 1 inch pieces.
- Cut onions into big pieces and make a paste.
- Heat oil in a sauce pan. Add cumin to it. Add the onion paste, turmeric,
salt and chilli powder and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the vegetable, mix well and cover the pan with a lid.
- Let it cook in medium heat. Keep stirring in between to avoid sticking
to the bottom of the pan. If required, add some more oil.
- When it is done, you can optionally add besan to it. It adds to the