All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1/2 kg Chopped Palak
- Tur Dal
- Coconut milk about 1 cup
- Onions finely chopped
- Curry Powder
- Red Chilli Powder
- Ginger, Garlic paste
- Mustard and Cummin Seeds
- Cook the Palak and tur dal in the pressure cooker
- Meanwhile take 2 tablespoon of oil in a pan and put the cummin and
mustard seeds with curry leaves.
- Put the onions followed by ginger and garlic paste.
- Fry the onions till golden brown and add coconut milk.
- Add little tumeric, curry powder and red chilli powder based on your
- When you get a nice smell, add salt and let the whole gravy boil.
- Mix the cooked combination of tur dal and palak to the gravy.
- Cook for some more time.