All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 250gm potatoes
- 100gm tamarind
- 4 tsp cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp mustard seeds
- A bunch of curry leaves
- 2-3 flakes of garlic
- Salt and red chilli powder
- 125 gm oil.
- Boil, peel and cut the potatoes.
- Heat oil. Fry mustard seeds until they splutter.
- Add the ground garlic and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add cumin powder, curry leaves, salt and chilli powder and stir well.
- Soak tamarind in little water and take out the juice.
- Add tamarind juice in the fried masala.
- Finally, add the potato pieces and cook them for 5-10 minutes.