All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Potatoes - 3
- Peas - One Cup
- Tomatoes - 3
- Coriander Leaves -1 bunch
- Onions - 2
- Garlic - 7 flakes
- Turmeric Powder - 1/4 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder - One and a half tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - 1/4 tsp
- Sugar - 1/2 tsp
- Vegetable Oil - 2 tsp
- Cumin Seeds - 1/4 tsp
Serve hot with puris or chappatis.
- Grind together coriander leaves, Onions, garlic and turmeric powder..
- Cook peas and potatoes.
- Mash the potatoes.
- Boil water in a pan, put the tomatoes in it and keep it aside for
a few minutes.
- Peel the skin and grind tomatoes to smooth paste.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan, season with cumin seeds and fry the
grinded mixture in medium flame, till the oil separates from it.
- Add the tomatoes puree and bring it to boil.
- Add mashed potatoes and cooked peas.
- Add enough water and boil for few minutes.
- Garnish with cut coriander leaves.