All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Paneer -150 gms
- Turmeric powder-1tsp
- Garam masala powder-3tsp
- Chilli powder -4tsp
- Curds-200 gms
- 1 big onion
- 1 big tomato
- 1 small piece ginger
- Garlic paste-1tsp
- Roasted peanuts-100gms
Serve hot with roti's or parathas.
- Cut the paneer into small cubes and take a bowl and add the curds
into it followed by all the above and shake it well and keep the paneer
marinated in it for an hour.
- Grind onion,tomato ginger garlic peanuts in to a fine paste and keep
aside, meanwhile take out the paneer from the curd mixture and deep
- Now take a kadai and add some oil and after it becomes hot add the
paste into it and fry it nicely until the oil appears on the sides of
- Add the curd mixture into it and fry it for some time until both
the mixture gets blended well.
- Once done add the fried paneer and bring to a boil .