All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Brinjal : 1 large.
- Potato : 1
- Tomato : 1 chopped
- Garlic : 4 cloves shredded
- Corriandar leaves : 1 bunch chopped
- Cummin seeds : 1/4 teasp
- Turmeric powder : 1/2 teasp
- Sugar : 1/2 teasp
- Oil : 4 teasp
- Chilli powder
- Salt to taste
Serve hot with Rice or Chappati .
- Wash and cut the Brinjal into about 2"x 1/2" pieces.
- Peel, wash and cut the Potato into 1"x1/4" pieces.
- Heat oil in a deep pan, add cummin seed to splutter.
- Lower the heat. Add garlic first, stir for few seconds and then add
potato, stir well till brown.
- Bring up the heat. Add brinjal, after stirring for few seconds add
salt, sugar, chilli and turmeric powder. Stir well.
- Lower the heat, cover to simmer for 2 minutes or till the veg. is
- Unlid it ,add tomato and corriander leaves and let the Brinjal be
dry stirring occasionally.