All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 Cauliflower (cut into flowers)
- 100 gm Carrot (Cut into small cubes)
- 1/4kg Potatoes (Big) (Cut into medium cubes)
- 200gm Paneer (Cut into Big pieces)
- 100gm Green Peas
- 100gms Cashew Nuts (50gms cut into pieces & 50gms grind to a
- 5 Tomato (1 tomato cut into slices &others grind)
- 300gms Onion (1 onion sliced others grind well)
- 2 green chillies (grind well)
- 1/2tsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 tblsp coriander powder
- 1/2tblsp jeera powder
- A pinch cardamom powder
- 1" a piece ginger (grind)
- 1 pod garlic (grind)
- 1/4 tin cream
- 1/2 cup oil
- Heat 1/4 cup oil, add onion paste and fry till brown.
- Add half of the ginger and garlic paste.
- When brown add tomato puree and fry.
- Then add ground cashew nuts and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add green chillies paste and 1/2 of other dry masalas and fry for
10 minutes in low flame.
- Add 1/4 cup water and boil for few minutes.
Serve hot with cream, cashewnuts pieces, paneer cubes, coriander leaves.
Serve with nan, chapatti, pulkas and rice.
- Heat the other half of oil.
- Add sliced onion, rest of the garam masalas, ginger garlic paste
chili paste and fry till oil separates.
- Then add all vegetables, paneer, again fry for 5 minutes.
- Then add the above gravy and cook till vegs are well cooked.