All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 2 Big capsicums
- 1/2 Onion
- 8-10 Button Mushrooms (white)
- 1/2 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Garam Masala
- 1Tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1 Tsp Amchur powder
- Chilli Sauce and Chilli Powder
- 1Tbsp Ghee
- 3-4 Garlic Cloves
- Small Piece Ginger.
Serve it hot with Dal fry and plain steamed rice.
- Wash the Capsicum in water properly.Cut it in half around the width
and remove all seeds and make it hollow like a cup and keep aside.
- Finely Chop a) Onion b) Button Mushrooms.
- Make a paste of Ginger and Garlic,
- Fry the chopped onions in ghee until golden brown and add the ginger
garlic paste and fry that also for some more time.
- Add the finely chopped mushrooms and all other remaining ingredients,
mix the mixture well and sprinkle very little water and cover the pan,
cook at medium heat for some time.
- Once mixture is tender remove from heat.
- Take the capsicums and fill this in each one to the top.
- Bake at 375 degrees in a oven for approx 15-20 minutes.
- Check to see that the capsicum remains firm and just well done.