All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Paneer Stuffed Tomatoes
- 10 Medium sized tomatoes
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 200gm. Paneer
- 1 medium-sized boiled potato
- 1 medium sized onion
- 1/2 cup peas
- Small bunch of coriander
- 3-4 green chilies
- Red chili powder
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- Garam masala
- 1/2 tsp jeera
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 Large onion
- 1/2 tsp ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- Chili powder
- Turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp oil
- Cut the head of the tomatoes and gently scoop out the insides with
- Keep the scooped out part of the tomatoes aside.
- Apply salt to the inside surface of the tomatoes and place it upside
down on a flat surface so that all the liquid drains out.
- Slice the onion into thin long strips.
- Cut the chilies into small pieces.
- Skin the potato and crumble it along with the paneer into small pieces
and keep it aside.
- Cut the coriander very fine and keep it aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadai or wok and add jeera to it.
- Once the jeera has spluttered, add the chilies and the onions.
- Sprinkle turmeric powder on it and mix it well.
- Fry the onion till they are crisp and golden brown.
- Add the peas.
- Once the peas is cooked, add the paneer and potato.
- Sprinkle desired amount of salt and chili powder and mix it well.
- Let the mixture cook for 3-4 minutes and then add garam masala powder.
- After a couple of minutes add the coriander leaves, mix it well and
remove from the fire.
- Cut the onion into big pieces
- Grind the onion, ginger and garlic in the mixer
- Heat oil in a kadai/wok.
- Add the ground paste to the hot oil and add turmeric powder to it.
- Fry the paste till the raw smell of onions is not there anymore and
the oil starts separating out from the paste.
- Now add the scooped out portion of the tomatoes with some water.
- Also add the sour cream, salt and chili powder and allow the gravy
to simmer for about 8-10 minutes.
- Take the scooped out tomatoes and put the stuffing inside it till
the 3/4th mark.
- Apply a little oil on the outer surface of the tomatoes and place
it in a large baking tray.
- After placing all the tomatoes inside the tray slowly pour the gravy
into the tray so that all the spaces in between the tomatoes are occupied.
Be careful not to pour the gravy on top of the tomatoes.
- Put it inside a preheated oven at 350F.
- Bake it till the skin of the tomatoes becomes soft.