All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 pack firm Paneer
- 2 onions (finely chopped)
- 2 Green Chillies (chopped or cut lengthwise)
- 1 big Tomato (chopped finely)
- 1 Capsicum (chop into small cubes)
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Salt - to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- Cilantro (finely chopped)
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan
- Add finely chopped onions and green chillies and saute them till
onion is pink.
- Add tomatoes, the spices, salt and cook till the masala is well done.
- Add capsicum and cook for 1-2 mins in the masala.
- Crumble Paneer into tiny parts and add to the masala.
- Cover and cook for 5 mins and then add little chopped cilantro mix
it and cook for another 5 mins.