All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Sufficient oil to fry bajjis
- 1 cup besan (Bengalgram flour) powder
- 4 - 5 small tomatoes
- 1/2 tbsp cumin seeds
- Pinch of baking soda
- 1 onion sliced very thin
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts
- 1 tbsp Dhania (Coriander) Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Jeera (Cumin) Powder
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 bunch of sliced coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Mix 1 cup of besan powder, very little salt, pinch of baking soda,
1/2 tbsp of cumin seeds with water.
- Add water until the mix becomes smooth paste.
- Dip the tomatoes into the besan paste and deep fry them till golden
- Keep them aside and let them cool for about 5 min.
- Mix all the filling ingredients in a bowl and keep them aside.
- Cut these tomatoes into halves and scoop out the seeds/pulp (not
the skin) carefully from the middle of the fried tomato half.
- Add both the mixes and mix them well.
- Stuff the tomato shell with this filling.