All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 4 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup milk or thick cream
- 1/4 cup curd
- 11/2 tbsp cornflour, dissolved in 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1.5 cm ginger chopped
- 2 black cardamoms, crushed
- 1 green chili, chopped
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 3 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped for garnishing
- Cut paneer into finger shaped pieces; deep fry & keep aside
- Heat ghee, add onions, ginger, green chili & black cardomoms;
fry until the onions turn light brown.
- Add tomatoes, add curd, saute for some time. Remove from heat.
- When cool, grind to a puree, add water if needed.
- Add cornflour paste, stirring continuously.
- Add salt, chili powder, pepper powder, garam masala powder and tomato
- Cook till the gravy is thick.
- At the time of serving, heat gravy, add paneer, add the cream or
milk and lastly the coriander leaves.