All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Blackeye Peas Korma
- 1 small bag of frozen Black eye peas
- 1 onion cut
- 1/2 a bunch of coriander leaves
- 2 Tbsps of coconut powder or fresh coconut
- Few green chilies (according to taste)
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- Whole garam masalas
Serve hot with rotis or rice.
- Grind together onion, coriander leaves, coconut, ginger paste, garlic
paste and green chilies.
- Heat oil add the whole garam masalas (few bay leaves, 3-4 cloves,
1 cinnamon stick)
- Now add the ground paste and allow few boils. You may add water if
it is too thick.
- Add the frozen black eye peas.
- Cook till done.