All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Paneer 250 grams
- 2 Onion (medium) cut in long thin pieces
- Ginger 1" piece cut in long thin pieces
- Garlic 8 kali cut in long thin pieces
- 3 Small cardamom
- Cinamom 1" piece
- Ghee or oil 4 tbs
- 3 Tomato (medium size)
- Salt to taste
- Red chilli powder 1 tea spoon
- Milk 1 to 2 glass
Serve hot with paratha or rice.
- Heat the ghee in a pan.
- Put onion, ginger, garlic, cinamom and cardamom.
- Fry it till the onion becomes light brown.
- After that keep out all the things from ghee and make a smooth paste
with tomato in mixer.
- Then again fry for 4 to 5 minutes the paste in ghee and add salt
and chilli powder.
- Add paneer pieces and fry for two to three minutes.
- Add milk and cook till the gravy become thick.
- Garnish with chopped coriander .