All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Small Brinjals - 1/2 kg
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Tomato - 1
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Mustard - 1/2 tsp
- Groundnuts - 100 gm (fried ones)
- Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
- Chilli powder - 1 to 1 1/2 tsp
Serve hot with Rice.
- Wash and clean the brinjals.
- Cut the stems off the brinjals leaving the leaf-like portion stuck
on the brinjal.
- Cut the brinjals into four segments half way through it so that it's
open at one end but intact at the other.
- Powder the ingredients for filling together. Give some time between
grinds so that they don't become like paste.
- Stuff the powder into the brinjal.
- Heat a kadai and pour oil.
- Add mustard seeds and allow to splutter.
- Add brinjals and turmeric powder and cook on medium heat.
- When the brinjal is nearly done add chopped tomatoes and let it cook
till the curry is well done.